Age 13-18$25 / month
Age 19-40$50 / month
Age 41-64$75 / month
Age 65+$100 / month
Small Business Plan$50 / month / employee (for 5+ employees)
We offer a 10% discount for families. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $125 per person or $200 per family (enrollment fee waived for early enrollment until 8/1/20).
We are happy to see family and friends of our members (out-of-towners) in need of care for a single visit for $125, if we are available.
- Annual comprehensive physical exam
- Preventative care
- Well women exams
- Management of chronic conditions (like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disease, asthma, COPD, etc.)
- Acute care for illnesses and minor injuries (excludes emergency care)
- Virtual visits by email, text, and phone
- In office tests like EKG, spirometry, urinalysis, and rapid strep tests
- Access to discounted laboratory and radiology testing
- Minor procedures like cryotherapy of warts, incision and drainage of abscesses, sutures, skin biopsies, splinting, and Pap smears
- Nebulizer treatments
- Hospital follow-ups
With automated monthly billing, keeping an active membership at Magnolia DPC is easy. If at any point you wish to cancel your membership, we ask for 30 days notice so we can continue to take care of you while you find a new medical provider. Just another way we go the extra mile to provide stellar primary care service with no fine print or extra hoops to jump through.